Don't forget to vote

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bruno

Crusty Rusty Old Rat Rodder!
Everybody needs to do their civic duty and vote. Don't forget that if you don't vote you don't have the right to complain about who won or lost.:rolleyes:

This is not meant to be political in any way.

Everybody needs to do their civic duty and vote. Don't forget that if you don't vote you don't have the right to complain about who won or lost.:rolleyes:

This is not meant to be political in any way.

I agree. I would gladly drive someone to the polls even if I knew they were voting for the "other guy".

Agreed or not, I still like the humor in George Carlin's take on it -

"….Now, some people like to say “If you don’t vote, you have no right to complain”, but where’s the logic in that? If you vote, and you elect dishonest, incompetent politicians, and they get into office and screw everything up, you are responsible for what they have done. You voted them in. You caused the problem. YOU have no right to complain.

I, on the other hand, who did not vote — who did not even leave the house on Election Day — am in no way responsible for what these politicians have done and have every right to complain about the mess that YOU created, which I didn’t have anything to do with."

[cl

Latest posts

Back