1932 Chevy sedan, chop, channel, corvette

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you have the room to go inside the frame rails with the headers?
I think you are doing a great job with the header fab, I just think the muffler out there detracts from the look of your build a little.

Ya.... I dot have the room to run them in, so rather than try and hide them I jut decided to get big and proud haha. Az law requires mufflers, Johnny law gets really bored in carefree/cavecreek, so I'm doing all I can to have them leave me alone :)

Not that I have found via google, just mufflers, and I only first learned that when getting my old class 1 off road race car street legal.

Unique wheels too!

You've go a fairly unique build demanding a set of special wheels! I would do it sooner than later tho.[ even paint] Have fun!

Little update, got my fuel cell mocked and made, stuffed it in the car to see how mountin will go, should hold 12 gallons. Bought a lot of stuff from speedway, grill hell being one, killed me to buy a glass one but I couldn't find a steel one locally and was sick of dealing with it, it will be chopped about 7". Bought some 39 chevy tailights and through them on and made my column mounts. More soon, gonna get the tank in, get a crafty b fuel cap and hopefully mid month I can start it :). The I gotta work out my brake situation
Thanks for lookin!
I apologize for the sideways pictures I dunno why the host site does that

windows 7 screen shot

Yea I had a friend draw it on the computer and had it water jetted out, it's the biggest I could get in there without getting closer to the trans them I'm comfortable with. Once the car is done it will get a fire suppresion system, being on fire sucks, I'm only worried f I ever get hit in it and a line ruptures or the tank gets punctured. It was made out of 1/8" aluminum so it would take a big hit to hurt it. Better be safe than sorry.

Thank you, got the grill shell cut, glassed, body and primed. I think it looks great, got the headlights tac'd in place to get an idea of the look. Got my handles mounted and linkage made, steering shaft modified and installed, along with a support, don't mind that braided line it just wanted to be apart of the photo. Started on my grill insert then went home, pictures of that later :)

Latest posts

Back