1932 Chevy sedan, chop, channel, corvette

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it finally runs, couldn't knock the smile off my face with a 2x4. Still have some detail crap to do, interior panels to mount, e-brake to mount, finish the final plumbing on the fire suppression, I need to upgrade the shocks to somthing with some stiffer valving, the tires rub the body on big dips. All in all very very happy, brakes and clutch feel and work exactly like I hoped, extremely comfortable to drive, like I said can't get the smile off my face, the picture of the dash shows the red handle for the fire suppresion deployment.

Anyways enjoy the pictures more to come as things start to finalize

free upload image

You definitely did a nice job on that build!
Perhaps also some sort of bump stop on the rear once you upgrade the shocks?
Had to be a good day driving it around!!!!!

Yea, that's the last thing on my list of "lets try this". I went to a local corvette yard and pulled a rear spring out of a z06, they have stiffer springs. That has helped and hadn't touched since, buta new set of shocks are on order that arent quite so mushy, so I think I got it. But yes if that all doesn't work I'm gonna stack bump stops in the shock absorber. :)

And I'm still smiling! Haha

Thanks and yea I love them, they came off a 13' grandsport, I think the silver paint and the bigger siZe looks alot better than the original polished c6 wheel

Latest posts

Back