Hey, did anyone notice Sam Fear......

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snake Farm

Ol school snake charmer!
......snuck back in here from his vacation and started posting without posting up any pics from his trip........no big balls of twine, no giant rocking chairs, no two headed snakes......nothing! :confused: Hope you had a great time Sam! :cool:

Maybe he was on a secret mission with MI6 or the CIA

......snuck back in here from his vacation and started posting without posting up any pics from his trip........no big balls of twine, no giant rocking chairs, no two headed snakes......nothing! :confused: Hope you had a great time Sam! :cool:

never know......it could happen....:D

WHAT... no 2-headed snakes?! WHAT is goin' on around here!?! [S[S[S

Just haven't had much time fellas. But, I don't think I even took more than 1,000 pics this year - usually I click well over 2,000.

I will mention I stopped and met up with Willowbilly3 at his farm/ranch/compound. Great guy. Coulda BS'd with him the whole day.

Latest posts

Back