Some "Automotive Excitement" on Paradise Road today..

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snake Farm

Ol school snake charmer!
First of all my daughter's Chrysler got "Customized" by a deer this morning. :eek:
Her father in-law was driving it in town and the deer ran from between two houses and plowed into the drivers side front fender, then proceeded to shave off the mirror and then recess the door handle nicely.

.......not exactly what she wanted for her Birthday to say the least. :rolleyes:

On a brighter note my son in-law has been looking for a Miata for quite some time and has been dealing with a lot of Craigslist Dweebs including one who backed out of a deal at the last minute on Saturday. Last night one popped up in Kentucky and he called the lady within 5 minutes of listing it and today he and his Dad drove the three hours and picked it up.

It's a '95 with a new clutch, radiator, tires and top........for $1800. Seems like a pretty good deal and it made the three hour trip home without a hitch while clicking off 28 MPG.
Now before you go raggin' on him here's why he bought a Miata. Back in their college days he and my daughter used to drag race quite a bit with their Monte Carlos but it got expensive and to boot that the closest drag strip now is over a hundred miles away. His other racing love is auto-crossing and there is a pretty active club nearby with racing in darn near every K-Mart parking lot in the Tri-State area! So, being the frugal guy that he is the Miata was a no brainer, a fun little car to drive and flat out the cheapest way to get into auto-crossing. And so as not to lose any "Man Points" he has pledged NEVER to use the "Miata Wave" button. :p

Latest posts

Back