YEAH! jeep willys 47 n' 34 chevy to start up!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schine

so, today i started working on a proyect, my stepdad's willys 47 , that's in the final steps towards touching ground, i'll be painted on weeks to come, ill get u guys pics, now the big fish in the pond

The 34 chevy 3 windows thats sitting on the same body shop i'm workin by now, also belongs to my stepdad, may be mine someday, well, thats what i wish, he gives me the curvy throws of meaning that, anyway, i'll start working on that one after finishing the jeep, the plan is to get it out in about a year, so we'llhave work for a while, i'll keepyou updated, suggestions are welcome!

there are the pics....

Attachments

• Image001.jpg
    Image001.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 17
  • Image002.jpg
    Image002.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Image004.jpg
    Image004.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Image007.jpg
    Image007.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 35
  • Image003.jpg
    Image003.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 14
I love that Chevy. In my opinion 30,s Chevies and other off brands are cooler than the Fords.

what can i say, i love em' all, the deal with the chevy is, its too complete to rat rod it, and it has been unmoved by almost three years!!!

ithink we should just get it running, put all the pieces together and use it as a jalopy for a while before getting it fixed....

Latest posts

Back