my 55 willy delivery

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badwilly

these pictures were when i got it year ago

Attachments

• driver veiw.JPG
    driver veiw.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 39
  • pass veiw.JPG
    pass veiw.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 49
  • 2manytail lights.JPG
    2manytail lights.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 16
  • front veiw.JPG
    front veiw.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 24
WIP

My wip!!

Attachments

• Picture 110.jpg
    Picture 110.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 36
  • Picture 112.jpg
    Picture 112.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 38
  • Picture 818.jpg
    Picture 818.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 36
  • Picture 819.jpg
    Picture 819.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 26
I bought it from the second owner he has had it from 1970 and was a ice cream delivery truck, was restored in mid 90's with a 289 ford c4 trans not for sure what i want to do with it thought about making a rat rod but thought about just painting it like it it is I took the stacks off and put under done some engine work just not for sure what i want to do with it

Unique ride. I can see why you can't decide on how to go with it. Pretty straight--not alot to fix it 'nice', but weird enough to chop and lower and rat out..

Maybe ask some photoshop guys to work some options out, and maybe they'll help a decision pop up.

Interesting--

PA41

55 willy delivery

Looks like an awesome ride....maybe throw some primer and clear coat on it...lose the chrome wheels...get some old steel wheels. Those trucks can look really cool just the way they are...dont try to restore it tho..you will never get your money back...get it on the road and drive the wheels off of it...caution tho...they dont handle well at all, a little on the tippy side...enjoy your old willys.it'll be tons of fun for sure..:)

Latest posts

Back