wifes blog.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mmmmm..... tasty yet deadly! I don't do Facebook or blogs - they make me want to argue. RRR already wastes too much of my time anyhow. :rolleyes:

FYI - I tried the link but it directed me to a generic page. I had to click on the blog Title and her blog showed up.

Just read some of the posts on the wife's site...

Thanks Sam i fixed the link. [cl

She is a deep thinker....love the comparison of Superman and Jesus....seems like she is a truly honest and forthright person....have never gotten into the facebook or twitter stuff.....I have a hard time just concentrating on the job and RRR..LOL....tell her I found her posts very thought provoking.....

Will do Sgt! that will make her day. She is an English major and has always wanted to write but never actually put her stuff out there. She has a ton of note books full of material.

She should do it....

Will do Sgt! that will make her day. She is an English major and has always wanted to write but never actually put her stuff out there. She has a ton of note books full of material.

Honestly, I've started a book....I know it sounds nutz but between all the things that I've been through in my life, my somewhat dysfunctional family, my first marriage, the military and then having a vasectomy in 1977 and then having my son come along in 1985.....:eek:...then Fostering 57 children, adopting 1, (that's a book in and of itself) and having exchange students, I have enough material to do a couple books...lol..... if she is considering it, tell her not to wait and start putting it together.... she might be surprised how it flows when you start to put it together......[cl

Latest posts

Back