AC Cobra accident in inspection office

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike_O

**** happent when you go to inspection your car to traffic office in here [ddd

That kind accident is very rare but i can see possiple..

http://www.iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2010110512646001_uu.shtml

And here is really poor translate by google..

Käännös (suomi > englanti)

Sports Car inspection did not go just perfect vehicle inspection station in southern Finland on Thursday after three pm.

According to a third location was initially belonged to computer and its howling after a hard crash when the car went on an experienced examiner of hands and flew through the door twenty feet from the field.

Examiner has emerged with small bruised.

Inspection station that looked into the accident and the surprising thing has been made to the insurance company claim form. According to the representative status of a technical fault has not been completely ruled out.

Owner of the car of the incident was the spot, and he was shocked after seeing the car end up in a field. The owner, however, welcomed the inspection station spokeswoman said sympathetically unfortunate injury.

AC Cobra has been developed in the 1960s Ford V8-powered car. Cars were produced only in the years 1961-1967, but it has made Replicas, which is still in traffic. Flown over the field, according to eyewitnesses, the car was a replica, or imitation of the original model.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Cobra replica fellas seem to have a bad accident record. I've come to believe they are 'Doctor Killers'. An educated, intelegent, well off, aggressive professional that expects to succede in all areas, gets over his head when buying an 800 hp, 2500 pound car and kills self/others. I've seen that sort of thing with civil aviation. Just cause you got a few million $ don't mean you can fly and airplane or handle an exotic performing car.

PA41

Latest posts

Back