Rat Rod Magizine!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmlcolorado

Hey guys, FINALLY sombody has decided to publish a mag for US. Strictly Rat Rods!!

http://www.ratrodmagazine.com/

I ordered a couple issues of his mag and its pretty dang cool. Right now their just a few people making this mag so its pretty down home but it looks like they just signed with a large national publisher so they will hopefully be hitting the news stands near you soon.

They have some nice readers rides each issue and the mag is printed on heavy matt paper. Different then your typical mag off the shelves. I dont know if they'll be able to keep that feel once their national but we'll see.

I know he sells out of mags pretty quick, but if you sign up for his mailing list, he sends out an email prior to the mag being available to give you a heads up of when it'll come out. In fact, he sent me an email telling me the exact time and date of Issue 5 (their last publishing before becoming national) and i was able to get my hands on it.

Check it out and start collecting a mag right as its born!!!!!

Happy Rattin.
Josh

Latest posts

Back