Mini T bucket from golf cart

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The before:
attachment.php

The after:
attachment.php

What a difference. That is one awesome build! You sir are very talented.

This has been a fun one to watch. Just one question that guess I missed. what are you using for glass?

This has been a fun one to watch. Just one question that guess I missed. what are you using for glass?

Thanks, I used 1/4" acrylic, to hold it I used metal roofing screws, they have rubber washers so it doesn't crack when tightening them. It's funny stuff - you can smack it with a hammer and it won't break, but if there's a nick on an edge and you bend it even slightly, it cracks like a cookie.

Attachments

• july 07 11 golf cart 019.jpg
    july 07 11 golf cart 019.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 95
  • july 07 11 golf cart 020.jpg
    july 07 11 golf cart 020.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 95
  • july 07 11 golf cart 008.jpg
    july 07 11 golf cart 008.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 446
  • july 07 11 golf cart 012.jpg
    july 07 11 golf cart 012.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 90
so what did your wife have to say about the finished product?

Had some old cedar planks left from my Black Rat 55 build so I shined them up, used them in the bed. Also a few worms eye view pics with a little better light, shows the colour better.....

Attachments

• july 09 11 golf cart b 012.jpg
    july 09 11 golf cart b 012.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 90
  • july 09 11 golf cart b 015.jpg
    july 09 11 golf cart b 015.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 81
  • july 09 11 golf cart b 003.jpg
    july 09 11 golf cart b 003.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 422
  • july 09 11 golf cart b 011.jpg
    july 09 11 golf cart b 011.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 406
REAL COOL BUILD!!!!!...alot of people wouldn't put that much effort in building a real rod.....you really must of wanted those BONUS POINTS:rolleyes:;):D[cl[cl...I'll keep watchin the caddy build....if it looks as great as the T-Cart it should be outstanding...Great job[cl[cl[cl[P[P

Thanks everyone for your kind remarks and support during my golf kart build. Time for it to move over and let the Caddy back in, took a couple pics with it's big brother then cleared a spot for it in the shed 'till it goes down to AZ.

Attachments

• july 10 11 golf cart 002z.jpg
    july 10 11 golf cart 002z.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 227
  • july 10 11 golf cart 004z.jpg
    july 10 11 golf cart 004z.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 197
  • july 10 11 golf cart 010.jpg
    july 10 11 golf cart 010.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 174
I hope you don`t take this the wrong way, but it looks like a baby rod. Like it wants to grow up and have a big block one day[cl

-Johnson

I hope you don`t take this the wrong way, but it looks like a baby rod. Like it wants to grow up and have a big block one day[cl

-Johnson

No offense taken, actually I take it as a compliment. :) It was very tempting to do something like that, I had to keep reigning in my hot rodding urges to stuff a real engine in it. :rolleyes:

No offense taken, actually I take it as a compliment. :) It was very tempting to do something like that, I had to keep reigning in my hot rodding urges to stuff a real engine in it. :rolleyes:

Ya, but you built it for retirment. No need to go drag racing the other retired guys sports cars now :D

wheels on cart

hey the wheels are kool,just where on E-bay did you get
them i am building a cart that could use those wheels.

O.B.
stands for (old bast-rd) got it at the Harley factory School.[;)

Hmm.... as you can see, the Caddy is patiently waiting for me to get back to it - this cart project should be done in no time (famous last words :eek:)

Now it gets interesting - made kingpins and mounted the front wheels, propped it in front of the frame for a preview. I'm using a set of 2 piece billet wheel adapters to mount the Ford pattern wheels to the Club Car's 4 on 4 bolt pattern. I don't have any fears about using these on this cart but I know guys use these things on street cars - I'd be a little freaked about that. :eek:
Had and old TCI Model A front spring that I cut in half to make 1/4 elliptic springs and mounted them. [;)

ZZ Rodder I was wondering where you got the Wheel
Spacers? I have a club car rear end in the bucket i am building and
need some big room for the rear tires.

fxdwg05

Latest posts

Back