the 55' willy's build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey sonic? Is your truck a 4x4...Mine was.
They did make these trucks in a 2wd version if you have any junk yards around you could possibly find a factory 2wd axle, they have about a 4' drop already in them.
A stock willys had a very narrow front axle and a really wide one in the rear.

Post up some pictures of your truck!:D

hey motomech, computer problems kept me off line for a bit,but as for my truck yes it's a 4x4,the 2wd axle crossed my mind, but im gonna have a pretty hard time finding one where im located,i was looking into MAS Racing, they have a spring/axle kit that you can get dropped up to 7'. hows your build comming along man? as for pics, i cant seem to get any up on this page :(, i posted a few in my introduction

lots of rusted bolts and 2 black widow spiders[/QUOTE]

The 2 spiders woulda ended my build.:eek: Im a 350lb chicken wen it comes to spiders. RR

what happend to the rest of this build?i want to see how it looked[P

The willys has been pretty much on hold for tons of reasons. I really want to finish it but 2008 and 2009 has kicked my butt and not having a job now has put alot of stuff on the back burner.

man i know how you feel.im going thru the same thing.lucky i have stuff to do on it that dont require cash just labor.im not workin so got plenty of time after my morning work search.but going to be needing cash soon for it

Latest posts

Back