2019 UndeadSleds calendar

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bamamav

Well guys, the 2019 UndeadSleds calendar is finished and ready for your orders! I hope it meets expectations! It showcases the pics you guys have contributed to the great Sam Fear pic contests. Some are round winners, some are not, but all are great pics. When the final round is decided, the overall winner will get a free copy, and right now that looks like it's gonna be Sam!

Anywho, here's a link to my Zazzle store. Take a look at it, and check out my other items, too. I won't tell if you like my Mustangs and more calendar!:D
{The 2018 UDS calendar will go away in Dec.}

https://www.zazzle.com/stepsidebob/products

By the way, Zazzle has discount codes all the time. If you watch, it sometimes goes as high as 50% off!

All comments and criticism are welcome! They help me to improve the quality for next time. I'm also looking at other ideas for products, t shirts, hats, mugs, etc. Nothing definite at this time, just doing some thinking. May not go farther than the calendars, time will tell.

No Dr. C, it's not you, it's Zazzle.:mad: I've done the M&M calendar twice now, and they've rejected it twice, something about the pics. No different than what I have done for here and there for years, but somebody's got their undies in a wad. I sent them an email for them to explain what they had a problem with, hope they get back tomorrow and I can redo it the third time.....:mad::mad:

So, what did you think of the UDS calendar?

No Dr. C, it's not you, it's Zazzle.:mad: I've done the M&M calendar twice now, and they've rejected it twice, something about the pics. No different than what I have done for here and there for years, but somebody's got their undies in a wad. I sent them an email for them to explain what they had a problem with, hope they get back tomorrow and I can redo it the third time.....:mad::mad:

Wow. I looked at the mustang one before pool nite tonight and was going to come back and look at it a little more in depth and it's gone...it was up on the link you provided about 6 pm here.

Not going to be a Mustang calendar anymore. Seems that to use pics of Fords, you have to become a member of some kind of Ford fan merchandise outfit, and give up all my rights to my own designs! Screw them! My loyalty to Ford products is questionable right now. They have carried this crap too far IMHO.

I'm sure it's difficult to pick 12 photos and I honestly don't care which 12 you choose. I'll buy the calendar every year because it's "ours". :D

Not going to be a Mustang calendar anymore. Seems that to use pics of Fords, you have to become a member of some kind of Ford fan merchandise outfit, and give up all my rights to my own designs! Screw them! My loyalty to Ford products is questionable right now. They have carried this crap too far IMHO.

Ford still loves you... in a Catholic way. :eek:

Here's another 50% off code, if anybody cares :( CYBRWEEKZAZZ
I don't see any orders, kinda disheartening. :(
Make sure if you do order to scroll up on the right side in the options and get the size you want, I screwed up and ordered small instead of the medium I usually get.:mad: It was supposed to make medium the standard size but for some stupid reason it didn't. I'm really ****ed at Zazzle right now. This will probably be my last time doing calendars due to lack of interest.

I'd love to get one but I don't want to sign up to any additional sites with my credit card number. Is there any way to get one? Would you be willing to get one and forward it to me? I'll pay all costs. Let me know.

Let me check into it guys. I didn't think you had to open an account to order, didn't use to, but they may have changed since last year....

I just went and checked, you can pay with paypal if you have it instead of using a credit card. It does look like they want you to register an account before they let you buy anything though, didn't use to be that way. Just another reason this will be my last year dealing with them.

If y'all don't want to register, we can set up a group buy and everybody can pay me, then I can mail them out, or maybe I can even get Zazzle to mail them as a gift like I did the poster for Dozer last year. I'd have to use paypal so I could have a record of who paid what to keep up with it. We'd need to set a cut off date for payments, then I'd want to watch and get everybody the best deal. They run these special % off deals a lot this time of the year, but they go quick, sometimes it's hard for me to catch them. Like todays is 50% off, but it ends at midnight Pacific time, and I didn't see it until this afternoon. I think the standard is about 20% off.

Let me know this weekend if you'd rather do it this way. I'd like for everybody that wants one to have one. I think they are cool, not only because they are good pics, but because they are y'all's pics.

I bought two last year and I didn't have to open an account.
Bama, I'll do that for sure.
PM me the account you have for PayPal and I'll fire off the money to ya.

Latest posts

Back