No words for this....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam_Fear

Brother Rat
?????[S

Duct tape island counter/ cabinet - $80 (Davenport)
attachment.php

Davenport cabinet in duct tape and added a counter top. 563-676-**** anthony I can deliver.

http://quadcities.craigslist.org/fuo/3689522604.html

Attachments

• 3Ef3I43H15Lf5E35K1d3i4bdede24a8251e4c.jpg
    3Ef3I43H15Lf5E35K1d3i4bdede24a8251e4c.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 98
:eek: Wow, some brushed nickel hardware to replace that brass and take a little off the sides of the counter top and that would be a.........................[S Okay, it would still be a piece of crap but it would look nicer. :eek:

OK I was at the beach last week in a parking lot and was laying half under my rat adding some air to the shocks and this lady comes up and says sir sir are you all right , she thought I was laying there dead so I get up and its this homeless lady so of course the first thing shes asks me for is some money. So I assume she wants it for drugs or booze, but she pulls up her pant leg and says I dont get my check for another week and I need a roll of duct tape so I look at her leg and sure enough her leg was duct taped on she said he X boy friend got mad and cut the back out of it. So I looked over and there was a Big Lots store there so I went in and bought her a roll. So now I have seen it all

Latest posts

Back