Moving Day!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmw56

Busted and Rusted on Route 66
Got the trees cut down moved a bunch of junk out of the way. Got some tires that hold air and moved the Safari Wagon and Cutlass today. Had to park the trailer next to a small irrigation ditch and extend the ramps over the ditch and of course they were watering today so there was water in the ditch. It's always an adventure with these old cars!

Temporarily parked them at my buddy's house because he lives only a couple miles from where they were parked.

We're going to Viva Las Vegas next week so it will be a couple weeks until we can go back and get the other Ponchos.

when I was at my buddy's place parking the cars I saw this there. We think its a 71 not sure but 70-72 second gen Camaro. He's storing it for a friend but he's disappeared! Hmmmm if doesn't reappear I want it!

when I was at my buddy's place parking the cars I saw this there. We think its a 71 not sure but 70-72 second gen Camaro. He's storing it for a friend but he's disappeared! Hmmmm if doesn't reappear I want it!

Keep me up to date on this one. I would sure like to have one of these again.

Getting ready to move the last 2 cars this weekend. I've been trying to find some used tires because the ones soon the cars are rotten and don't hold air. 14" used tires in our area are hard to find. After running around to 4 different tire shops I finally found 6 14" tires.
Those and 15" used to be ready to find.

Good luck on your move.
Most likely back to sunshine by now.:D
14" tires are getting hard to find everywhere. When I needed a spare for my daughters 60 Chevy I ended up buying a trailer tire to use. Worked just fine.
Torchie

Looks like we're fixing to get that weather today......except it will be thunderstorms, a lot of rain, wind, and maybe a few twisters:eek:
Gonna be a good day to hunker down.......

dmw, I was secretly hoping you would sent that storm east, [you wouldn't send it north, would you?]. It sounds like you were on my side all along. [ddd

Good luck with moving day,------next week.

Looks like all that frozen sunshine has disappeared. A friend of mine just sold a '60 Olds convert in need of everything to a guy in Sweden. They like those big cruisers over there.

Latest posts

Back