1936 International Uncle Walter's Truck

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

this thing has a great look! [cl[cl

Terrific progress. Like that gas tank and the fab'd attach brackets. [cl. [P

A buddy from work gave me that tank. By calculating it roughly it's like 24 gallons. Way more than I was looking for but didn't have anything else that I liked the look of. At first I wasn't gonna use it but am now glad I did.

Wifey hasn't shown much interest in the truck until she seen a thing for "Cars and Coffee" this weekend. So now I gotta get the heater switch in so the heater will work.

A couple of pictures from a few weeks ago.
Everything I have done so far has been to make it functional. Lights, brakes, getting it running, gas tank etc. I haven't done anything to RAT it up. Everything done was with finished look in mind though.

On the to Vegas I told my wife I wanted a bumper sticker that says "HORN BROKEN WATCH FOR FINGER" I told her I've never actually put a bumper sticker on a car but would put one on this truck. Second fuel stop we were at she comes out with this sticker, while I'm bs'ing with a couple guys about the Rat on the trailer. I put it on right there at the fuel pumps.

Attachments

• 20190420_093257.jpg
    20190420_093257.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 20
  • 20190420_093309.jpg
    20190420_093309.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 23

Latest posts

Back