My Dodge Bros coupe!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys!!!

Trip, you may have started a trend, but I ain't buying any paint for my projects.:D

Haha Bob! I've had my fair share of ratties but have always wanted a red metal flake roof but couldn't resist spray can bombing the gold myself! [ddd

BoB

Finally got my steering all sorted out! My repurposed tie rod was too long & got it shortened & welded back up now that my welder's working properly! Set the toe-in & am currently setting up the radiator & grill shell! Wiring very shortly... can't wait to bring the big Nail back to life!!! [;):D[ddd

BoB

My faith is restored when you said you spray canned the rest of the body. You're gonna really like the coupe.

Have you noticed all the Mopars featured on this site right now?

I've been a lil distracted lately keeping things going on the farm. Mrs Tripper's goats have been a major pain & have been having a hard time keeping them contained so I've had to string a shocker wire around one side & the whole front! My calves have also used every chance to get out so I sold the worst offenders at auction on Monday! But I've still been able to put in a lil shop time & finally got the front together! Gotta build supports for the rad & grill shell & on to wiring! Still sheltering in place & will continue to do so! Be safe ya'll!

BoB

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 33
Wiring has finally begun... hope to be on the road by month's end!!! :D

BoB

Attachments

• wiringstarted.jpg
    wiringstarted.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 23
Well... dealing with stuff around here has held me back on wiring but I finally got my coil & I installed a "port" on the firewall for the front end wiring! Today I'll finally start the real wiring!

BoB

Latest posts

Back