Diagrams

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Bama! I'm hoping these will be helpful to us. I know my memory is shot. Having a place where we could see charts and drawings with ease always helps me in plans on projects. Most of the items I will be putting up will be stuff I looked up on projects I've had over the years, so they won't be complete on some cars and trucks. But everytime I took the time to look info up, if there was a drawing or chart I could snag, I snagged it. Just trying to pass it along and I'm glad it's already helping!

Clutch/brake pedal bracket

Includes a few of my calculated dimensions.

Attachments

• clutch pedal bracket 1.jpg
    clutch pedal bracket 1.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 39
LS cooling system

Here's the coolant flow system for an LS engine.

Attachments

• LS cooling system - numbered_resize.jpg
    LS cooling system - numbered_resize.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 36
To add to these diagrams I was able to run a single flasher relay on mine with a on/off/on toggle using a trailer wiring light converter so that I can run single lights on the rear and not interfer with the brake/turn function. I I didn't use a curt brand but something similar to the one pictured

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    111.6 KB · Views: 20
I think I have another one somewhere that had a note to that effect then one of the adapters could work another way. It's was cool meeting you the other day Dave!
I'm needing to add some other diagrams. Most will have to be scanned. I'll get to them tho...

I think I have another one somewhere that had a note to that effect then one of the adapters could work another way. It's was cool meeting you the other day Dave!
I'm needing to add some other diagrams. Most will have to be scanned. I'll get to them tho...

Same here it was great meeting you too. We will have to get together sometime when works not busy and hang out

Latest posts

Back