Gm rear diff. help

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You ( !@#$%^&*) guys crack me up sometimes :D, (SGT. just kidding ) 21 thanks for the info, I also have the flat style pinion flange on that 79 rear end, I will get to digging and try and find a rear from a big 71-76 gm with a posi unit, I have no problem changing the gears, just didnit want to replace the carrier also, I think the diff. in my car is pretty stout, 10 bolt case with 12 bolt internals, but like I have found and everyone has stated here, no parts for it. On the hunt for a diff. now. just so hard to find the older stuff anymore, you got to find a private source the scrap yards here have a 10 year plan, anything older gets crushed when the prices go up.

Anybody got one for sale ? (or) do you know a guy that knows a guy that thinks he knows a guy that has one ???

A few years ago I hit a junk yard in Roanoke va.... It was on the side of a mountain and was loaded with 76-77 monte Carlos.....

Latest posts

Back