TBT... Throwback Thursday!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Circa 1968. Minnesota Dragways. TV Tommy Ivo squatting behind the roll cage of his twin Buick powered dragster, on the right. He's pretty short, maybe he's standing.

Photo taken with a Brownie Hawkeye box camera, by me, when I was young, a long, long time ago.

My big brother the basketball star, circa 1963!

BoB

Attachments

• basketball.jpg
    basketball.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 30
TBT: Houston Oilers playbook: Earl to the right... Earl to the left... Earl up the middle... repeat!!!

BoB

Attachments

• earl.jpg
    earl.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 19
i was always a oiler fan, till they became the tennessee traitors. sorry tennessee fans it was a very deep cut.

TBT: My old ratty '41 Chev panel truck. Had 2001 Camaro LS1 with 4-speed OD auto tranny. Even though it was a brick... it still got 25 mpg highway! :eek:

BoB

Attachments

• mypanelblack.jpg
    mypanelblack.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 23
I thought I'd share a few of mine. First is the day I won a hill climb in my 66 442, circa 1980.

My first wife and I on wedding day, and my 70 FLH, circa 1984

My dad, siblings and 3 cousins, all deceased now. Anyone know what make the car is?

Me, 1989 on my first new sled, Willow Alaska.

And one of a classmate and I, around 1969 in the first jitney I built. Chevy AD pickup frame, 371 Olds engine, Ford truck 4 speed, plymouth rear end.

Last edited:
It's fun to look at the old pics of our/your lives.
Willowbilly, the one of all the kids sitting on the running board is neat.

Latest posts

Back