My Dodge Bros coupe!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the fuel line in... now on to the brakes! I have an Eastwood flaring tool that works like a dream!

BoB

Attachments

• block.jpg
    block.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 31
  • tool.jpg
    tool.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 32
Good progress Trip. Nice to have the right tool for the job. I'm relegated to using standard lengths of brake line. (cuz I'm too cheap to buy a good flaring tool).

Good progress Trip. Nice to have the right tool for the job. I'm relegated to using standard lengths of brake line. (cuz I'm too cheap to buy a good flaring tool).

You are not alone there bob.[ddd
I have a flaring tool but some days I don't have the hand strength to use it anymore.LOL
Looks good, Tripper.
[P [P [P
Torchie

I have a flaring tool but some days I don't have the hand strength to use it anymore.LOL
Looks good, Tripper.
[P [P [P
Torchie

A friend of mine has the same problem Torchie. He threw away the tee handle and welded a 3/8 nut on the end of the screw and now he uses a cordless 3/8 impact and a 9/16 socket. I about at the point of doing the same.

[P [P [P

A friend of mine has the same problem Torchie. He threw away the tee handle and welded a 3/8 nut on the end of the screw and now he uses a cordless 3/8 impact and a 9/16 socket. I about at the point of doing the same.

I bought this tool on sale because I've always had a miserable time with the cheap ones. Using cheap ones took me forever to get anything done & I wasted a lot of tubing! My buddy on the other hand uses a cheap one & never has any problems... go figure! Only used it on 3 projects so far but it's been worth every penny I paid for it in keeping my frustration level & blood pressure down... haha! :eek:[ddd

BoB

Good idea on the flaring tool kenny.
They can be frustrating Trip.
Torchie

Me too! I have a single flare tool, just never spent the bucks for a double flare. I just go buy ready made in close lengths, then bend to fit.

Progress looks good Tripper![cl You gonna be riding before long! [cl

Dozer... it’s a 4 port cast aluminum fuel block! I’ll run 3 to my 3 deuce setup & put a small fuel pressure gauge in the 4th hole!

BoB

Why am I seeing this??
Tripper saying what the aluminum block on the firewall is on Rustybeercan's post???
I'm easily confused today :confused:[S:confused:[S:eek:

nice

w0w does that MC set up look good[dr

where did ya git the 4 port cast aluminum fuel block, l need one of those style. all the ones l find online and the stores are ugly.

Later:cool:

w0w does that MC set up look good[dr

where did ya git the 4 port cast aluminum fuel block, l need one of those style. all the ones l find online and the stores are ugly.

Skull... got it at Joe's Speed Shop. Only bummer is the guy that used to make them quit doing them & started making stuff for Triumph motorcycles & I got the last one he had but I think he may still has some of the 3 holers!

http://www.joesspeedshop.com/joesproducts.htm

BoB

Got these bomber seat end caps & am making a bench seat! Cutting the plywood tomorrow & my buddy's gonna give me the leather off an old couch. That might work & might not... we'll see. Gittin' ever closer & Lonestar Round up's gittin' closer too! :eek::eek::eek:

BoB

Attachments

• bench2.jpg
    bench2.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 31

Latest posts

Back