Mmmmmmmmmyello

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annoying Eric

Been creeping around the forum for a little bit now. I have a 33 dodge rod that i traded. frame is ok. Guy i got it from really did a number on the rear suspension thought so im restoring it. Ima have a small build thread with pictures so all of you can get stomach aches like i did when i saw the work done on the rear. lol

Been creeping around the forum for a little bit now. I have a 33 dodge rod that i traded. frame is ok. Guy i got it from really did a number on the rear suspension thought so im restoring it. Ima have a small build thread with pictures so all of you can get stomach aches like i did when i saw the work done on the rear. lol
Welcome to the site
Quit being Annoying and start a build thread so we can follow your progress [P

Welcome to RRR!

Thanks guys..

Dirty rat - I just started parting my final v8 240sx. but its a half chassis drag car powdered by a world products ls7x with a gear driven blower. i did my first ls2 swap 240 back in 07 from the motor i pulled out of my mint 06 gto. LOL

welcome

yep......pics and a build thread is always a darn good start to get things rolling.

l am used to annoying people being on here..or is it there used to me.[S:confused:

Later :cool:

Latest posts

Back