Hello From Oregon!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Undercover Customs

New to this site but not to the seen. Looks like some great builds and info here.

Like most of you I have a few projects in the works.

59 Opel Olympia 2dr wagon - 4linked, tubbed w/Buick 350 - under construction.

46 Studebaker pickup on an s10 chassis w/Buick 300 - Under construction.

46 Studebaker 1 1/2 ton flatbed on Chevy 1ton chassis - Under construction.

62 Boyertown Merchandiser stepvan - Awaiting it's start at a new life.

Here's a couple of pix...

Attachments

• stude s10.jpg
    stude s10.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 12
  • opel1.jpg
    opel1.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 12
  • opel 2.jpg
    opel 2.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 11
I bought a 76 f250 from a guy in Los Angeles who purchased in in Oregon. he was selling it because he didn't want to pay Ca tags after he moved home.
He sold it on Ebay as having a clean title. It was signed over to him by the dealership with no where else left to sign it over to me.
The title was borked and the couple that previously owned it were having some alzheimers problems. I had sent them a request for a copy of the title and they went to the dealership where they had traded it in asking why.
The dealership that sold the truck to the LA guy got me a new title.
I asked why it was such a big deal to just go down to the DMV and get a copy.
They said ordinarily you could be waiting 6 months or more because all titles are handled through the state capitol...
But the dealership said "These old fols have been customers of ours for many years so we told them we will handle this for them... we do alot of titles so we'll call and see what we can do about expediting this"
they got me a title in 2 weeks :) the level of customer service was amazing.
I'll have to look into my records to see if i can find the name of the dealership

I can just run down to the sherrif's inspections station then the dmz and get a car titled in a day. I'll bet you have fun

Latest posts

Back