new guy...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratzter13

Zup guys..and gals ?!! Im Dave and im new on here and jus tryin to figure out whats up on the Rat scene in Ark ! :) My wife, Jacqui, and I have a new(old) '51 Ford Rat truck and we re looking for places to go. jus wonderin what the sho scene is around Ark. Ive been drag racing motorcycles since 1978 so ive not kept up with the car scene to much. we decided to slo down alittle and get something we could both enjoy drivin around so we got a rat! as we all know...a work in progress !!! anyway, jus sayin HI ! we live in sherwood so we re centrally located in Ark. lookin forward to meeting with any and all of yal soon !!! [cl [P

Attachments

• misc-thru april 2012 486.jpg
    misc-thru april 2012 486.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 37
  • misc-thru april 2012 495.jpg
    misc-thru april 2012 495.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 32
  • misc-thru april 2012 317.jpg
    misc-thru april 2012 317.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 33
Welcome to the RRR...

Can't help you with what's shakin in ARk.....but can tell you what's goin on in MI..... lol

still gettin used the site..old age is heck !!! haha ill try to put some more pics up ...hmmm ?? some work, some dont ! faulty operator i guess ?! anyway, she's a '51 Ford cab, '53 Ford bed/fenders/running boards, '30 model A front fenders, Intl Hvrstr (Bulldozer) front grill and i think a '34 Ford hood. 351 windsor wth a C4 trans and 9" rearend wth drums/Mustang II front end wth discs. about a 4-5" chop and 10" channel. been thinkin i need to go wth old school steel wheels (15x5 ft /15x10 rear) and pie crust 10" slicks wth whitewalls ??!! the Dubs just dont quite look rite?! Thanks for all the welcomes !!!! nice to meet everyone on the site !!! some great lookin rides on here. great site! hope to get out this summer and meet and greet some of yal for sure !! take care and catch yal later......

Attachments

• misc-thru april 2012 464.jpg
    misc-thru april 2012 464.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 8
  • misc-thru april 2012 404.jpg
    misc-thru april 2012 404.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 8
Welcome to RRR from Ky, I agree with you on the tires and wheels, will completely change the look of the truck.:)

hey you dirtyrat...:))..here's what i been workin on. gotta switch gears and try to pickup where i left off on the car scene !! haha. driven the rat is easier on my old bones anyway!! like the fins on yours for sure !! later dude....

Attachments

• misc-thru april 2012 247.jpg
    misc-thru april 2012 247.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 11
  • misc-thru april 2012 311.jpg
    misc-thru april 2012 311.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 9
welcome from Colorado, check out any of the KKOA shows, think there is one in Arkansas this year. I make the trip to Salina, Ks. every year to the KKOA.
Last week end in July.

great hearing from all you guys !! i appreciate yal makin me feel welcome ! im sure i can learn something from everyone on here !!!! i know a little bit about everthing and a whole lot of nothing !! hehe. i was born 2 years before my truck...so its a race to see which one wears out FIRST !!! take care and thanx for the greetings ![cl thats me with my grandson Justin at Centerville Dragway...I won the Points Championship for E.T. Bike-2012 !!! whew..had to race against my son, his wife and their son to win ! what an accomplishment for an "old man" ! haha. the Lord definately blessed me ! later......

Attachments

• misc-thru april 2012 154.jpg
    misc-thru april 2012 154.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 5
  • misc-thru april 2012 249.jpg
    misc-thru april 2012 249.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 5

Latest posts

Back