Hemi on Fire

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
paul are you or cupcake on facebook? most of the folks from the ntba are on facebook now. i asked t-odd about you about a month ago and he said he hadn't heard from you in a month of sundays either.

Yeah--I do a little Facebook, but I seem to be more comfortable on the forum type of discussion like this. Cupcake loves it. I did talk a bit to T-odd (good name) a week or two back.

[cl:p
Sorry for your loss. I just went downstairs and unpluged my charger!

Cool!! Maybe some good outta this. Gotta admit, I'm a little overboard about fire now. I have 6 new fire extinguishers around the place, and I bought a box of the co2 spray cans for the cars and equipment I own..

The little, non Chrysler hemis are even harder to build than the 331-354-392 family. They (Dodge Desoto Plymoth Chrysler had 3, or more, hemi models, and the parts didn't interchange. The trans might though, because I'm pretty sure I put a 392 in a Desoto in the 60s. 4 door pink black and white--rusted all over. Me and my sisters boyfriend built it just goofing around for less than $100. It would run heads up with the 396 factory muscle cars of the day--of course what wouldn't.. Nose heavy noise makers.

Latest posts

Back