Found a source for old parts.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donsrods

I just found a place in Minnesota that has a ton of old cars they part out, and I ordered some trim I am missing from my 46 from them. It is RPM Motorsports and the phone number is 888-223-1864, and the guys name is Brandon. He was VERY reasonable, I got two big chrome pieces for $78 shipped to my door.

I thought, when I saw the ad, that this was our own RPM, Ron Pope, but it is a different company altogether.

If you want to find them on Ebay, here is one item number that will guide you to their site and extra items for sale:

120837796939. Just thought it might help some of us who are missing parts.

Don

Thanks Don... I'll be trying to find a few trim pieces for the Edchero, luckily they're the same as a '59 Ford.

BoB

Bob, the guy was super nice to deal with too. They had the parts on Ebay for $40 each and $38 in shipping, but he said, I'll only charge you $78 for both of them, including shipping. I didn't even have to ask for a better price.

I really don't need the parts for the 46 yet, but I decided to grab these pieces while I could find them. I have been scouring Ebay for a while for them, and lots of 4 door parts show up, but not many 2 door parts.

I think he will be able to help you out.

Don

we also have a rpm motorsports in tenn. he is on here but he does t-bucket stuff. don i'll have to look them up, thanks for posting.

Haha, yeah, I thought it was Ron from RPM who had that ad on Ebay and sent him a PM. He came back and said he didn't sell parts like that, then I realized it was a totally different RPM. :eek:

Update on the order I placed for the chrome trim. It came in and is in perfect condition. He boxed it very well and I got it super quick. I will be buying more from him for sure.

Don

Latest posts

Back