Chevy/Reo?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Done right, which you are quite capable of, I see no problem.
Simple open roadster?
Removable hardtop?
Full on convertible with a rag top? Some sports car tops lend themselves well to this idea.

PhotoShop time!

Last edited:

Say it ain't so......bobw..... Just do the next build as a roadster...
I love this ride the way it is, just me.. but I'm sure if you decide to
drop the top I'll probably still love it...[P[P

Top off, full roadster style, perfect for cruising the beaches in sunny Southern California. Build it like you want it, all your rides are first rate.[cl

How About This?

I decided to not remove the roof from the Reo. I'm getting distracted from my projects by another deal. For only a thousand bucks this '29 Dodge flat bed truck can be mine. I'd make it into a pick up. If I get it another roadster build would have to wait. Probably til I'm 80.
Deal or no deal?

I decided to not remove the roof from the Reo. I'm getting distracted from my projects by another deal. For only a thousand bucks this '29 Dodge flat bed truck can be mine. I'd make it into a pick up. If I get it another roadster build would have to wait. Probably til I'm 80.
Deal or no deal?
I hope to still be building at 80. :D

This one looks pretty good from my vantage point. It would be fun to see what you do with it.

Deal, if you keep the fenders... too cool to scrap, assuming they're workable and fit the pictures in your head, which I'd like to see...

I vote new build.. cause I always enjoy your builds...

I have seen pictures of an international truck that was done with some of those early style wheels.. always thought it was a cool look... but then again.. we know Im off just a bit

Dont know if all 4 are still there.. let me see if I can find a pic...

here it is...

http://canadianhotrods.com/features-v3.php?action=hotPage&ID=27

Decision time: The Dodge truck is not happening. As much as I like it, I have two active projects and my other cars need work. I'm leaving this one for someone with less years and mileage under his belt. Less worn out body parts. More ambition It's a female dog getting old.

I don't know Bob, that 40 to 50 year old kid that buys it will probably just mess it all up. Turn it into a hot rod or something! :mad:

Latest posts

Back