1939 chev

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rapidrobert

ICUT. the floor out 1939 chev from front to rear have dropped 8" a set of tires andwheelshave been put on same. Next is floor, trying to decide 500 inch cadillac with auto trans or 283. Chev with a standard trans with 9" ford then the next problem. make a sedan delivery or leave it as is a 2 door sedan. decisions,decisions. rapidrobert. my my this fun [cl[cl

Pictures needed. Love a sedan delivery. Depends on the model how well the conversion will work out.

Depends on the model how well the conversion will work out.

What Skip said.

A real sedan delivery has a much shorter door... same length as a 4 door sedan if I'm not mistaken.

Just curious, are you thinking sedan delivery with an operable third (rear) door, or just filling the windows of your 2 door?

i leave it as a 2 door

after kicking the concrete and wearing dark glasses all the time i think i should leave it a 2 door. getting old. Need all the light good decesion

I still want to see pictures! :D Just googled some. Leave the windows. I think humback cars like that need the windows. If it was a flat back car, then it would work.

Latest posts

Back