Pet roll call.......let's see 'em!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here kitty, kitty, kitty.

Here's our housefull of troublemakers. All of them are from animal shelters. I'd have twenty of 'em if I could.

Attachments

• from left.. Petula, Bisou and Hudson.jpg
    from left.. Petula, Bisou and Hudson.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 16
fromleftPetulaBisouandHudson.jpg

Great thing to adopt them from shelters. That is where most of our pets have come from over the years. Just look at those beautiful faces and remember you saved their lives. :):) I'm like you, I would have 20 of them if I could, and if they wouldn't put me away for being crazy.:eek:

In addition to ours at home there are some wild ones who come to our shop at night for their midnight snack. We have had as many as 5 at a time that we feed, but only one comes around now. We worry what has happened to the others. The one black one that still comes will walk into the open garage door of the shop to announce he/she is there, but it won't come within 3 feet of us while we are putting out the food. Probably a good thing, that wariness may be a self preservation act to keep it safe.

Don

Mine are shelter critters also. We found this one (shown earlier) on the street almost dead from starvation and worms. She almost didn't make it but she recovered and made herself right at home.

Here's our gang , Golden from a rescue outfit in Md and the other 3 off the street in Puerto Rico .

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 21
Here are two of my dogs...Da Bullies.
4090727015_639f778763.jpg

The big boy is Blixa (aka Piggy) and the lil boy is Chutny (aka Chut). Also have another dog (Poe), a cat (Cuda), a flock of chickens, pigeons, Koi in a pond, 5 Angora wabbits, and two huge fish tanks with big ol Oscars and their misc. friends...

I betcha the Oscars misc. friends keep disappearing - mine always did.

Actually...We've never lost a fish to an Oscar...Ours are gentle giants and when they do get rowdy the other fish are smart enough to get out of the way. We never feed 'em feeder fish except ghost shrimp and their tank mates are either capable of strong defense (16" pleco) or meaner than them (angry angel). Big tanks help too.

Attachments

• wt.jpg
    wt.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 16
I had a large Oscar years ago. He ate everybody in the tank. I went to the pet center and the clerk told me to get a big Pleco and the Oscar wouldn't bother him because of the large spike on his back. So I bought the pleco who was at least 8" long. When I got up the next morning only the spike was on the tank floor!!!..CR

Here is our boys. Batman (on top) is the son of Beetlejuice (on bottom). Beetlejuice was found out in the woods when he was very young, maybe 3 months old. He had been out there long enough that he had his own hiding spot and it took some coaxing to get him out. Hes now 3 yrs old. Jack Russel.
Batman is 2 yrs old, mixed between Beetlejuice and a black Chihuahua named Lidia (Beetlejuice's girl in the moive, lol).
31246_428694654049_512914049_5603305_5847371_n.jpg

Here is my best friend that i miss greatly. Got him when i was 14. He's a shepard collie mix. His name is Icky. He was my ring bearer in 2007, and passed on later that year. He was 13.
n512914049_455494_2087.jpg

Here my girl friends two car. Logan and Thomas The little guy is funny he is always slapping the larger cat. Then he gets is but kick.

Yes that second picture there is a rusty car part setting on the living room floor.

Attachments

• Picture 054.jpg
    Picture 054.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Picture 064.jpg
    Picture 064.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Picture 095.jpg
    Picture 095.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Picture 066.jpg
    Picture 066.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 19
Here are my buddies, the first two are Sugar Ray, we lost him to cancer a while back but he’ll never be forgotten in our home. I didn’t have any digital pictures of him before his cancer, so that second picture is scanned, looks like I could use a lot better scanner. The first one was just a couple weeks after his cancer surgery. He had it twice, beat it the first round with the surgery but round two was too much, just 14 months after the 1st. In that first picture he has had a lot of his face reconstructed.

The white one is Casper, the brindle is Yzerman and the reverse brindle (dark one) is Pavel. Pavel is actually my daughters and they have moved away but we get to visit with him about once a week.
The cat just recently adopted us; she managed to wedge herself into the frame rail on my wife’s truck. (How do they always know whose truck to end up in?)
Lucky for her, she and the dogs get along great.

Attachments

• SugarRay 002.jpg
    SugarRay 002.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Pavel 001a.jpg
    Pavel 001a.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Yzerman 001.jpg
    Yzerman 001.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Casper 002.jpg
    Casper 002.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Casper 001.jpg
    Casper 001.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 10
  • SugarRay 001.jpg
    SugarRay 001.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Luna 001.jpg
    Luna 001.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 16
I love dogs. Nice entries on this thread today by you three. SugarRay8, you wouldn't happen to be a Red Wings Fan? How about Bertouzzi for the kitten?

I love dogs. Nice entries on this thread today by you three. SugarRay8, you wouldn't happen to be a Red Wings Fan? How about Bertouzzi for the kitten?

Yes, big time Red Wings fans. :D

We’ll save the names for the dogs though.
Cat’s just don’t “fit” the hockey players.

Latest posts

Back