Help a kid out

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pops is he going to hag them on a shed wall or something ? I was going to line the wall of my shed up at one time but I changed my mine on that ..

He has a wall in his bed room that his mom (my baby girl now 35 yrs old)
said he could do what ever he wanted with. He is going to hang them on it.

I'll get you a good one from Florida. I might have a fairly old one but I'll have to check my stack. I've kept all of mine and several other family members so I have spares around.

Thanks and I'm sure he'd love one from New foundland or where ever else he could get one from. He likes having something different.

We are already talking about what he wants to do for his Rat Rod.
He hangs with me a lot and helps me with all my projects.

Thanks and I'm sure he'd love one from New foundland or where ever else he could get one from. He likes having something different.

We are already talking about what he wants to do for his Rat Rod.
He hangs with me a lot and helps me with all my projects.

All of that is good in so many ways...

I can contribute a 1960 Michigan Plate. It's a Farm plate but the same size as a regular car plate. Just says Farm on the bottom.
Let me know if it's what he wants.
Torchie.

That would be great. He'll love it, he's a lot country. They raise cattle and hay so that would be right up his alley. Thanks a lot.

Update

The states we need are:

Arkansas, Connecticut,
Delaware, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa,
Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey
New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania,
Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont,
Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.

My address is:
Roger Harrison
PO Box 39
Tome, NM. 87060

Thanks.

Awesome!

Perfect! He's going to be so stoked when he sees all the response to this.

OK now you have to make a decision, I just found a 45 Calif. to make it easier I've attached a pic. Sorry it has to be one or the other :(

Attachments

• 20140608_215211.jpg
    20140608_215211.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts

Back