Help a kid out

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
States we still need

Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska,
New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio,
Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.

I'm sure he would love any plates outside the US. from members in foreign places as well.

I really want to thank every body that's willing to take the time to do this for Caleb. All grand kids are special but he's just got his head in the right place.

Thank you all!!!

Last edited:
tooting

not to toot our own horn, but this is one of the reasons this site rocks.

l got a motorcycle plate, 4 blue & white ones and l am shipping one of the coveted green & white for this endeavor.

PICS ARE A MUST POST OF THE WALL WHEN DONE--PLEASE[P[P[P

Later:cool:

Heading down to the post office with a MN, ND & WI

*EDIT* they are on the way

It'd be cool to put them on the wall in the fashion of a map.

Last edited:
pops i got some mid 70's alabama plates, if it will stop raining long enough i'll see what i got.

On the way

IRPOPS it's in the mail, should be there by Thursday, if not here's the tracking #9114901230803963676503

We will get pix when the wall is finished, yes?[cl

Misfit, the old calif. is an odd size had to do priority mail for a big enough envelope and the cost was $5.85 including the envelope.

I hope when my grandson needs something the old car guys well help out. I'm a late starter, my grandson is one month old this week [cl I'll only be 84 when he can drive, may be here may not [S

Make sure Caleb pays it forward some day[cl

Can anybody tell me how many stamps I need to mail a tag? Thanks

C M I'm sending mine in an old tag envelope that I got tags in originally, but I don't think it'll help. It's 13 years old and cost 1.39 back then which I doubt will be any where close now.

not to toot our own horn, but this is one of the reasons this site rocks.

l got a motorcycle plate, 4 blue & white ones and l am shipping one of the coveted green & white for this endeavor.

PICS ARE A MUST POST OF THE WALL WHEN DONE--PLEASE[P[P[P

Later:cool:

I 2nd that emotion on this site.
Thanks an yes I will post a pic of his project.

Heading down to the post office with a MN, ND & WI

*EDIT* they are on the way

It'd be cool to put them on the wall in the fashion of a map.

Todd,
Thanks 3 times over. That's cool.
I've seen the US map made out of plates. They are cool but you have to cut the plates up into the shape of the individual states to pull it off.
Caleb just wants them mounted on a backer board and hung on the wall.

Latest posts

Back