Happy Birthday CORPO!!!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forbigpicture

Please stand by.......
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORPO!!!!!

40aa0a12da4ae2bb38d6c615abdd97d2.jpg

Thanks guys!

I still pop in here most days see what you kids are up too. I have been busy on the house, somethings that are kinda just like how I built the truck. Finding re purposing and reusing.. For example. I just put copper downspout on the front, the material is salvaged off a 1920s masonic temple up in WI. First time soldering downspout.. still got to do a few more of the joints...

I also cut and put the stones back in on the porch railing... they were missing.. cutting 5" thick stone was alot easier than I anticipated.. never know till you try... I have some salvaged railings and cast iron posts for the steps that are still on the outside short list for the year. Hoping to get to that before the kiddies come for trick or treat. The current railing set up (not original) is a rotted mess and barely attached.

I should post some pictures.. but that whole photobucket thing still has me angry... What are you guys using to host photos these days? Or are you direct uploading??? I dont like how the images are small then...

Attachments

• DS 1.jpg
    DS 1.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 29
  • DS 2.jpg
    DS 2.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 11
Cool house.

I post direct. Don't know how to post large pics even though Dr. C. explained the procedure. Doesn't seem to work on my old computer.

Latest posts

Back