Just checking in.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to see you back Eric! [cl[cl[cl[cl[cl[cl
So how are you getting along? Sure missed seeing your posts.

As for me, still truckin'. Having to get used to the elog, but have about got it mastered. Lincoln is still down, but have got the 5.0 and AOD Ford in it now, just finishing up the swap, hope to have it on the road again by spring.

Some of the guys have cut a wide swath while you were away, but not me.
The big question is, How are you doing?
Welcome back.

I'm still hanging in there. Still fighting with the insurance companies.

Who all has gone missing? Donsrods still post?

Good to see you back Eric! [cl[cl[cl[cl[cl[cl
So how are you getting along? Sure missed seeing your posts.

As for me, still truckin'. Having to get used to the elog, but have about got it mastered. Lincoln is still down, but have got the 5.0 and AOD Ford in it now, just finishing up the swap, hope to have it on the road again by spring.

Luckily the elog requirements don't require pickups to use them (at least for what I did) so if I ever get going again I shouldn't have to mess with them. Thank god!

Thank you everyone for the welcome back! I'll try to pop in more often!

I think I still have both of their phone numbers somewhere. I may have to see if I can make contact with them.

It's good to have you back Eric. Been doing anything to keep b usy? Can you drive at all yet?

My friend has a auto salvage yard that I hang out at a lot. I help out where I can when I'm not getting myself hurt lol. I'm not as "quick"as I once was so the lady's at the ER know me pretty well now lol. As for driving, I most likely will never drive commercially again and doubt I can pass a DOT physical anymore. I still have anxiety with driving/traveling but have managed to push myself on a few road trips with the new girlfriend.

Glad you're back in the group, Eric. I hope you get good news tracking down Don & the Sgt.

Well my old phone that had their numbers in it won't turn on for some reason. So it don't look like I will be able to track either of them down unfortunately.

Well my old phone that had their numbers in it won't turn on for some reason. So it don't look like I will be able to track either of them down unfortunately.

I was hoping you could find out about them. Sarge has always wandered off and came back, so not really that unusual for him, but Don just dropped off of everywhere. Maybe the phone battery just needs charging?

Sure hate to hear you can't drive commercial anymore. But the way things are getting, I want to get out asap myself, but will have to go at least 3 1/2 more years full time, maybe more.

Eric glad to see your still getting it done. [cl
Nothing much new around my part of SoCal, still working on the Sprint now and then.
Take care of yourself. [cl

Latest posts

Back