Duece Of Spades

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earthman

Fascinated by rolling objects!
Tempe AZ on the corner of Oak and Southern
http://www.deuceofspadesmovie.com/

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k7DhVCl8Cd6f4cIR0e

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=289128

SCREENGRAB20Fresno2.jpg

Last edited:
The film is being made by Hot Rod Girl who regularily reports about it on the HAMB. Look slike she is doing a very authentic job on the hot rod aspect of it. The Deuce of Spades, '32 roadster is actually her own hot rod and she says she drives it as her daily.

That movie looks interesting hope it comes here or I can at least get my hands on a DVD copy.

Heres hopeing

A correction: The producer's name on the HAMB is Hiboygirl. Sure hope it gets into theaters after all the work she has put into the project.

Faith comes to our local cruise night every so often. She will be using my truck in some of the final scenes shot at El Mirage.... or thats the plan anyway. I think she is a little behind schedule but she has an amazing amount of energy so I think she can get it done. I cant wait to see it.

Did I mention that both she and her car are very nice to look at?:D

The film is being made by Hot Rod Girl who regularily reports about it on the HAMB. Look slike she is doing a very authentic job on the hot rod aspect of it. The Deuce of Spades, '32 roadster is actually her own hot rod and she says she drives it as her daily.

That would be Hiboygirl and she's a looker for sure.

I bought a couple copies of Deuce of Spades at the World of Wheels show Saturday. Met the star of the movie. Nice kid. Watched the movie when I got home and was very impressed. Sure, there are flaws but overall it is well done.

Even as a younger guy who didn't grow up on these kinds of movies... This was awesome! I loved it. Like Bob W said, it's not perfect but sure beats the hell out of a Hollywood remake of a remake thats been done and redone. I love original movies... especially ones with hot rods.:D

funniest thing about the movie was some idiot came onto the HAMB saying he was waiting too long for the CD to come out and wanted to know where he could download it for free [cl

Well, since it's up again...I watched it for the 3rd time recently. Still enjoyed it a lot.

I met her at a local Friday Night show a couple summers ago. Nice, talented lady.

If you have an opportunity to see it be sure to view the actor's comments and the "How it was made" sections. It is amazing she was able to achieve so much with so little. Lots of hot rodders pitched in for free to help make this movie.

I'd be willing to buy a copy or two to sent to RRR members to watch. Sort of a pay it forward deal. You watch it and sent it to the next person. Deal?

Just ordered my copy and cant wait for it to get here....Maybe just maybe that will be the kick to get me back on my 32 tudor turned into roadster pickup finished.....

Latest posts

Back