Duece Of Spades

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK.... we get that the girl gets royalties from the movie..

Everyone buy it and maybe she'll make another one.

but, honestly if the movie is good, I'll buy a few copies as gifts for the kids or other friends....could I do it without seeing the movie...sure...but this idea is kind of cool and what we are proposing is a simple "see if we can pull this off" as a cool RRR thing, not to be cheap...or ...not to deprive her of her money..........my guess is it won't make her any more or less money from our little adventure....and in fact could spur more sales than less.....JMHO.....

LakeElmo001.jpg

The DVD arrived Friday. 1937 miles from Filmore, CA to Lake Elmo, MN. The white package on the front fender is it. Now it is off to Dr. Crank. 760 miles to Regina, SK.

Hopefully the movie will move fairly fast from person to person. I believe the first 5 people are lined up:

Dr. C
Sarge
Fuzz
Neverdone
Sam Fear

When this group is done, We'll call for the next group of requests.

If this deal causes anyone to buy a copy or some merchandise, I'd like to know.

Last edited:
Lone Ranger Racing.....Love it....

yeah....can't wait to see how this whole thing pans out..... Don't drag your feet Doc....LOL.... I watched the trailers the other day....didn't look bad....while I was at it, I went out and rented Two Lane Blacktop for my wife to watch.....lol....she walked out within about 5 minutes...my father in law, he thought it was "Interesting"....:eek:

It was aboat a joke..ahy??

I don't drags me feet, but I limps a little. :D

I can't speak for Canada Post, but I will turn it around as fast as I can...

Watch the movie and enjoy.....take your time....sit a spell....put your feet up...rest yur bones.....and when you're done....pack it up and ship it out....I'll be waitin....[P

I mailed it to Dr. C a week ago Monday. Still has not made it there. I suspect the Customs guys are all watching it before sending it along.[P

I mailed it to Dr. C a week ago Monday. Still has not made it there.

Sad, but true. I made a wisecrack about Canada Post... I guess they heard me. :(

I suspect the Customs guys are all watching it before sending it along.[P

Oh, great. I'll bet they're "holding" my truckload of Twinkies and my copy of Firing Order Magazine, too. :mad:

I'm thinking a private carrier and a customs broker can expediate the trip to Sarge. I'll do my best to supercharge the process once I have my hands on it...

Latest posts

Back