is the LOVE BOAT allowed here?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billy

Motor mouth ratchet jaw!
my powerwagon ambulance is old n rusty.
can i still hangout here even though i sold my honest-to-god ratrod?
i wanna do a build/fix/change thread

Maybe when ya get it rolling and running and install that mini hot tub in the LoveBoat,,,Capt. Stubin...:D

318 engine
block heater
locking hubs
dual m/c
12v conversion
turn signals
soon adding 40,000btu heater under drivers seat
wipers

Billy where you are your going to need a wood stove in the back of that thing ... I love it ,, I dont care if its not a rat rod , its something to work on and share pictures of your progress ... sorry to hear about the rat rod ... but i know your tickled to have that big ole project .. I love old power wagons my favorites is the 50s ( all the round edges on the bodys ) but they are hard to find

i like that it has lockable compartments all over the in and outside.
places for tools galore
built in beds
surgery lights
i might just get an el-cheapo 22 curcuit wiring harness and swap the bulbs out on the black out lights and fans bla bla
it would be fun to be able to turn all the weirdo doo-dads on to play with

I guess I would have to resign too, if it was the case that one needed a rat in order to qualify. Sold all my projects off after finding out I am not really capable of building something. Still have old stuff, though, and dig ratty rods and trucks and bikes, so not going away! This website is too fun. :)

Latest posts

Back