latest bonehead metal project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonehead

Skull Master
A local rod builder and his son are going rat rod on their next project. They plan on going on the Americruise to Nebraska. After seeing my truck at a local car show they approached me for some skull work.

Attachments

• nicks whole grill small.jpg
    nicks whole grill small.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 986
  • nicks grill3 small.jpg
    nicks grill3 small.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 1,276
Man that's twisted. I like it. If your customer is taking the car on Americruise, you might get some coverage and subsequent business out of the deal too.

Very nice work as usual.

He is taking a bunch of my business cards with him. His car also has a killer shift knob I built for him. 3 inch dia. he wanted to take some shifter knobs to pedal for me, but I am running low.
He told me I should be able to quit my day job pretty soon, as he was very impressed with what I did for him. Of course we all know my day job and my hobby job are pretty close now.

Missed this one!

Bonehead,
Dang... don't know how I missed out on this post but you have outdone u're self on that one. TOOOOOOOOO KOOL!!!

BoB

Smokin'!

Bonehead,
That grill is totally smokin'! Great work! That is one lucky guy, I'm sure he's very happy! Hope he doesn't mind people staring!

Rattler

You know, the guy who had me make it for him, is hoping for just that. I don't see how a photographer could walk past it without taking a picture at least. Thanks guys.

Trust me!

You know, the guy who had me make it for him, is hoping for just that. I don't see how a photographer could walk past it without taking a picture at least. Thanks guys.

Bonehead,
Trust me... it will be in some mags but so will my cow skull shifter knobs!!! ; - >

BoB

Latest posts

Back