My Dodge Bros coupe!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New developments... got the 3rd brake light which will be under the rear window & the body is prepped for primer. The red metal flake should be sprayed on the top Saturday and the beltline will be sprayed pewter & airbrushed to look like chrome!

BoB

Attachments

• 3rd.jpg
    3rd.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 29
  • snow.jpg
    snow.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 29
Hey Tripper, according to Ryan on the HAMB, the Lone Star Roundup has been rescheduled to the fall. So it looks like you don't have to be in such a big rush afterall!

Is the TPV (Toilet Paper Virus) going to ruin the LSRU for you? :(

Doc, I was way ahead of that! Been building up a hoard the last few weeks... I'm good!!!

Hey Tripper, according to Ryan on the HAMB, the Lone Star Roundup has been rescheduled to the fall. So it looks like you don't have to be in such a big rush afterall!

Yep... after they canceled SXSW I figured that was gonna happen! Got the announcement by e-mail this morning!

But don't slow down Tripper, or I will probably start vibrating with impatience. I've gotta see this car done.

No way I'm gonna slow down now... I'm anxious to finish up & rock the beast down the highway but this will give me enough time to get it finished out like I really want it! Been nearly 3 1/2 yrs! :eek:

BoB

3 coats of heavy primer... paint's gonna be as smooth as a lil baby's backside! Pretty excited... paint tomorrow!

BoB

Attachments

• primer.jpg
    primer.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 47
Let there be RED! The top, louvered roof panel & top of the doors have been sprayed with red metal flake... back shot is after the clear was sprayed! FINALLY!!! :D

BoB

Attachments

• redroof.jpg
    redroof.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 33
  • doors.jpg
    doors.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 32
  • RedBack.jpg
    RedBack.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 29

Latest posts