Anisozygoptera Mechanica Ggigantii

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I'm not mistaken, that's a life size Minneskatchewan Mosquito. (bob w, Torchie and some others will understand.)

Seriously... beautiful work, dutch! Your artwork is outstanding!

I've said this before and I'll say it again... your shop is a work of art in itself, hospital clean and picture perfect every time! [cl

Took the words right out of my mouth. Crank.
Great work Dutch.
My wife never liked doing art shows. Way too much pretense as well as fools stumbling over themselves trying to come up with the wittiest or most profound comments. Then bitch about the price of a one of a kind hand made item.:p
Torchie
Torchie

Took the words right out of my mouth. Crank.
Great work Dutch.
My wife never liked doing art shows. Way too much pretense as well as fools stumbling over themselves trying to come up with the wittiest or most profound comments. Then bitch about the price of a one of a kind hand made item.:p
Torchie
Torchie

thanks Torchie. Yes , many artists wear weirdo labels but most are nowhere near as weird as art show visitors / collectors ,whatever...

This didn`t sell, so outside it went. Maybe I`ll fill it with fuel and torch it , throw it off a building and make an artsi fartsi video or something.... but not yet :D

Latest posts

Back