Minter fab go n' show

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...I always see fellows at shows by themselves in their camp chairs looking sad and lonely and bored. Even their wives or gfs didn't come along. I'm sure they are like me hoping to be acknowledged and make friends. Ought to be a way to provide activities that encourage social interactions so they leave with warm and fuzzy feelings. :) Something talk about when they get home. Ideas?

Last edited:
...I always see fellows at shows by themselves in their camp chairs looking sad and lonely and bored. Even their wives or gfs didn't come along. I'm sure they are like me hoping to be acknowledged and make friends. Ought to be a way to provide activities that encourage social interactions so they leave with warm and fuzzy feelings. :) Something talk about when get home. Ideas?

Food music games no cell phones

Got my flyers done. I know it's a little early but I want to stay on top of things. I'm a pretty good procrastinator LOL. I took one down to my buddy Terry who is one of the sponsors and he already put it up in the window

Attachments

• IMG_20220923_112309179_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220923_112309179_HDR.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20220924_111117.jpg
    IMG_20220924_111117.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 5
More updates!!!

Shirt design is almost done!! Have a good rendering, we just have to add sponsors at the bottom!!

Attachments

• MF_CarShow_Shirt_Mockup.jpg
    MF_CarShow_Shirt_Mockup.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 33
All right ladies and gentlemen. Just a little over a month tell our first show. Hope for a good turnout. I have some pre-registers and shirt orders already in. Lot of talk of people coming. Hopefully it ends up being worth my time. I feel like our car culture here is scattered all over the place. Just trying to bring car people together and go for a cruise

Fingers crossed on this end too...

Hope the weather is great and the turnout legendary...

Keep us in the loop on this end...

MikeC

Thanks man!! Normally around here in June the weather is warm but not too hot we don't have a lot of wind and there's no rain. That could all change, mother nature does what she wants. I'll keep you guys posted

Latest posts

Back