Iver Johnson 12g single shot

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZRodDave

Not sure if this is allowed or not, and if it is, please delete! :)

Iver Johnson's Arms & Cycleworks, Fitchburg Mass USA single 12g

I got this in a trade and not sure what it might be worth. I think it is the Champion model; it has two triggers; one to unlock the hinge (for loading) and the other to fire. Hammer has to be pulled back. I was told it is an old black powder gun converted to modern firing, but can't verify that. I have never fired it, and in the interest of honesty, the hinge is a bit lose, so it should probably be repaired first. Other than that, it seems solid and in working order. No apparent rust and stock is good.

Not sure what it is worth, so asking $250? Located in Phoenix, AZ and I would bet you can't even ship firearms these days...

P8080244_zpst1u9gwco.jpg

P8080245_zpsjjlsglz4.jpg

Not black powder. Uses regular 12 gauge shells. Have it looked at by a gunsmith for safety issues. They will usually do it for free. Hi, is this thing safe to shoot. Look.... Yes it is. Or NO don't even think about it.

Then if it is worth much you can ask about that.

Have fun.

Yes, you can ship but If you ship to another state you have to ship it to an FFL dealer and he has to transfer ownership to the new owner. In state OK and private sales are OK too no FFL transfer necessary.

The Iver Johnson Champion is valued at;
Exc. Cond: $250.00 USD
V.G. Cond: $200.00 USD
Good Cond: 150.00 USD

Okay, thanks for the info guys! I would call it very good condition except for the hinge pin. I doubt I will shoot it for that reason, and probably just sell it or trade for a modern pump model.

Latest posts

Back