Fun with film

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cycledog

A really rusty biker
Digital photography can get a bit boring after awhile. I have more film cameras than I need. They range from the 20's to the 70's. So now and again i dig one out and have some fun.

Attachments

• 48.jpg
    48.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 45
  • ford.jpg
    ford.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 42
  • fordtruck.jpg
    fordtruck.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 47
  • cigguy.jpg
    cigguy.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 44
Very cool!! I told my sister she needs to get a film camera. She takes awesome digital pics, film would be a good option for her business

I didn't know you could still buy film. Haven't seen any in a long time, nor any developing places.

Film hasn't gone anywhere. Many places to get it. Unfortunately unless you live a major city like NY or LA etc you have to send it in to a developer. Nice thing is that most places send you a scanned disk and you can choose the resolution from standard to very high.

I love analog photograhpy. My granddad and dad and me all had the bug and now my son is getting educated to be a pro photographer... all Pentax guys too :D My dads Pentax was stolen a few months before he died But I recently got my granddads Olympus M1. Pretty cool lil cam

Latest posts

Back