Newbee,but a olddee

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HERMAN

Hi guys ,i am a late bloomer,here to the rat world will turn 68 on aug 24.i must be the oldest gut out here?well here is my story.i seen this car when i was driveing by this PLACE i live in up state ny out side of woodstock ny i stoped to look at it i did not know what it was it had power wagen on the side of it but did not look like any thing i seen before ,the whole car was rusted,but i liked the way it look real cool i was checking out the frame when the guy who ownes it come out and said to me do you want to go for a ride in it well i said with a big yes ser i will love to go for a ride boy that was a big no no. so now at 68 years old i am looking to buy one,or possible build one but time is not on my side ha ha.well here i am on the computor that i just learned how to use looking up all i can and learning about rat rods
.possible will see you guys at a show,i am trying to go too the one in brooklyn ny under the BQE aug 21 .OH YES AND IT MIGHT BE WITH THE GUY WHO HAS THE RAT rod i took the ride in.THIS IS A TRUE STORY god works in strange ways.looking to learn from this site thanks guys for listening to me run off with the mouth. LATER POPER HERM[cl

welcome to the site, and you are never too old to learn new stuff,thats what life is all about,trying and learning new things,in my opinion.

got it done

well we are on our way at 7 am,leaveing for the show in brooklyn under the BQE in that rat rod i was talking about .will post some pictures when i get back from the show.
later POPER HERM.:)

Latest posts

Back