hi from brighton england

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul armstrong

hi folks,just a quick hello,love these ratrods,hopefully starting a model a pick up soon,sadly in glass,not tin,but hay its what you can afford,hope to pick up some ideas on your site,and thanks.:)for letting me join..:)

hi folks,just a quick hello,love these ratrods,hopefully starting a model a pick up soon,sadly in glass,not tin,but hay its what you can afford,hope to pick up some ideas on your site,and thanks.:)for letting me join..:)

Ooer, wierd, I'm called Paul too, and I'm from across the pond, and I'm building a model A Glass pickup. Are you me?? :confused:

:D [cl

Check out my build-up, (link below) for some ideas what not to do. [;) [S [;)

Welcome from Texas! Lots of glass cars over here so that's no big deal. Post some pictures, we'd love to see!!!

BoB

thanks for the replies,you know some sites you enter,the only only person that welcomes you is the admin,yes will post pics when things get started,have a choice of engines to use,350/350 chevy 460 ford or 454/400 chevy,best not get to carried away just yet.[P

Welcome to the site

Nice to have you here...... parts for Chevy's always seem a bit cheaper and easier to get at least in the states.... really liked GB.... a wee bit damp for my liking but beautiful none the less.....:D

Welcome..
My Uncle Terry Kinane (departed) was a banker in London and through his extensive contacts became a broker of needful things... art, racehorses etc. Always the gentleman and I loved his stories about his travels.
he had a fair bit of coin stashed away on the isle of Man and a few other places but I think the powers that be found it all.
He had a Bentley and a Rolls... everything he had disappeared right after he died kinda like in A Christmas Carol when the employees were fighting over scrooges bedsheets.
He wasn't a hotrodder but he liked cars.
I was pretty blown away to learn Brits were into hotrodding and ratrods and all that.
I didn't know it was allowed and I didn't realize there were so many American cars all over the world.
I hear an English accent and it always reminds me of him.
Do you know how when it's rainy and cold people get down and talk about how dreary the weather is if the sun isn't shining in them?
Uncle Terry would smile back at them and say something like "what a lovely day, this fine English weather"...
I love to say that when it's rainy and someone asks me how I like the weather lol.

Latest posts

Back