my christmas shopping bonus

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd

He's just one of them Rusty-Chainers!
Went in to the local Sears to buy my dad a gift card. The old boy has everything and too hard to shop for. I saw a table set up with some deals on it and noticed a 3 drawer center box under the table. It got dropped somewhere along the way and was a little tweaked. The get it out of here special price was $49.99, woohoo $100 off. I snapped it up spent 2 hours straightening it, looks and works great.

Our local Sears has a loose leaf book they keep in the tool section of discontinued and returned tools and boxes that they sell at a discounted price. You may have the same thing in your local stores. A few years ago Dan and I went in together and bought Don a bottom box, middle box, and top box from that book and the only thing wrong with them was that they had discontinued that color and model. We saved a bunch of money.

You might want to check your local store out, but you have to find it yourself in the tool section because the employees there don't know it exists most of the time. :rolleyes:

Don

Latest posts

Back