Hello, new guy from Indianapolis

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazietj

I Just bought a 47 plymouth 2 door sedan. Im not new to customizing vehicals, but Im new to rat rods. I just sold My jeep I built over the last 6 years. It was stolen and recoved, and when I got it back, it was not appealing to me anymore. So I bought the Plymouth.

00b446f6.jpg

215e5824.jpg

57c7f3c7.jpg

9e96537e.jpg

Welcome from Newport, Ky. I beat around in a Plymouth like that last year. Hopefully the speedo still works right. The back lit speedo changes colors the faster you go thanks to a prizm in the speedo. Pretty cool.

welcome,that car looks very solid and the trim looks all there and mint.Pretty nice start.

Thanks for all the welcome. Yes the car is very solid. It needs floors, and rockers and thats about it. This car was saved from the crusher by the previous owner. It has almost all the chrome except its missing one little peice in the grill, and it very well maybe in side. There is a ton of more extra parts stacked inside I need to go through. The guy gave me a volaria for the front clip and rear end too. Im also buying a 70 or 71 fury for the motor and tranny. It does have the flat 6, I'm going to see if I can get it running, but i want to put something a bit mor reliable in it.

Latest posts

Back