new here

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobs55ford

Son just pointed me to this site. I love old vehicles and have a few. I have a pretty nice 55 Ford Town Sedan thats on the road with 272 Y--block and fordomatic. I have a couple of projects also-a 46 Desoto and a 48 chevy 2 door sedan. Have alot of things going on right now along with my son's cars. He has a 70 torino gt that I'm watching while he is deployed. I have some work to do on it for him, as I promised, but haven't gotten on it yet. It has been very hot down here in central Georgia.
I have a 440 Big Block that I plan to put in the Desoto. Someone had installed a 283/powerglide in it and very poorly. I've seen a big block in old mopars before, but don't know anyone personally who has done this. With the measurements that I have done, the 440 should fit. Any help/ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.

Welcome!!!

Welcome to the forum... glad u found us! Make u're self @ home & feel fre 2 join rat in!!! :D

BoB

Welcome to the site. 440 in a Desoto? Sounds sweet, keep us posted. Please tell your son how much we civilians appreciate what he's doing and all he is sacrificing on a daily basis for our country.

Latest posts

Back