New member from Australia

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Latch

Hi from Australia
Stumbled across this forum while looking for info about my Fargo Ute of uncertain vintage. As you will see from the posted photo my Fargo has been repainted by a previous owner and has lost its original paint but as vehicles of this type are rare I bought it when the chance arose. I used to have a 51 Desoto flat bed back in 1984 which I had to sell when my daughter was born. A decision that I always regretted, so after searching for about 22 years I found the Fargo and an owner who was prepared to sell. Really enjoyed following some of the builds and look forward to looking at others
The Fargo currently has a 318ci Chrysler V8 with a LPG ( Propane ) conversion, a T-Bar Auto gear box and not sure about the diff setup. It has had disc brakes put on the front and power steering out of a Landcruiser. Still unsure what I will do to it during my rebuild but I have a problem with the rear suspension shackles which are badly worn and so far I have not found any original replacements. Look forward to hearing from other members.
Latch.

Attachments

• Fargo Ute.jpg
    Fargo Ute.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 12

Latest posts

Back