newbie from PA, with pilothouse dodges

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotsy1968

hello everyone,iam new here and kinda new to the pilothouse dodge era trucks,i recently bought two of them,a 48 and a 52 with hopes to make a cool rod,i have a pic of the green one on profile and going to try post pic of the white one ,my latest purchase brought home today,cant wait tilll warmer weather to get started with the build,these trucks are the rareist of ford,chevy and dodge,you can find body replacement parts for ford and chevy any year but these models none,it would be nice if someone would make replacement fenders,doors etc either fiberglass or metal.

Attachments

• 52 dodge pics 023.jpg
    52 dodge pics 023.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 52 dodge pics 024.jpg
    52 dodge pics 024.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 26
cool

hi from the wet, snowy land of western washington

several people on here are doing the pilothouse dodges.
look up there posts if ya need ideas.

l have a build thread going on mine, hope to get it running soon, three months behind schedule on the darn thing.

Later:cool:

Attachments

• dodge truck in yard mocked up 007.jpg
    dodge truck in yard mocked up 007.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 13
  • dodge truck in yard mocked up 009.jpg
    dodge truck in yard mocked up 009.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 15
today i purchased another one ,this is a 49 complete and runs minus bed and brakes dont work iam hoping to trade some parts for some good fenders and front sheetmetal grill for pilothouse ,i have tons of parts from three different trucks 48-49-52

Attachments

• 49...jpg
    49...jpg
    51 KB · Views: 10

Latest posts

Back