Noobie from AZ

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crown speed

Hello fellow nut cases, new guy here from sunny Scottsdale. I just picked up a 30 ford and ready to wear my welding helmet like a baseball cap for a while. After looking thru the threads there is some serious talent here, but don't let that out. Let them think were just running around car shows with a wheel loose. [;)

welcome Mr. Speed, from up north. That wheel ain't loose .I just cross thread the lug nuts, to keep from using lock washers. Checked em all this morning (by hand)

I have found that people leave you alone when you "play" dumb. The only problem is you can't "play" dumb all the time.

I'll post some pics when I get back in town from traveling. Looking forward to starting a build thread. it has been years since I built from ground up. I hope my skills are not as rusty as my body, I'm talking about me not the rod.

Yep, welcome to the fun.....

Hello from the not so sunny state of Michigan.... someday I might retire to somewhere warm, just gotta find some place for my better half who likes this stuff.....LOL

Yea, it gets pretty hot here. Sit in a bomber seat at noon time and it gives you a new tattoo, but it's better than sliding in snow

tumbleweed.gif

Welcome from down the road a'piece

I went on Sat. Syndicate Chopz 31 Ford was there, It was the hit of the show. I picked up a sun burn but not any deals you could not live without.
It's funny when everybody walks by a 200 large build and walk right over to see what all the crowd was standing around. A killer rat laying frame.

Syndicate Chopz was livin large and in charge. He and his Mrs. were very nice people. I think he schooled some muckity mucks if you know what I'm sayin. [cl

Latest posts

Back